yaM is finally out of beta
After more than a year of major overhauls and minor tweaks, we are finishing our beta. It's been a hard journey for us to reach this major milestone and we are thankful to you - the tens of thousands of users who helped us with the feedback and support.
Besides releasing a few stability fixes, we have revealed our pricing plans. You can take a look at them here
But! We are not either stopping or slowing down. We're getting more people onboard and planning to get quite a few major features out the door later this year.
Our plans for near future include:
1. A tool for tracking action items from previous meetings (everybody loves accountability)
2. An updated version of our iPad app
(right now it's having a beta period of its own)
3. An Android tablet app
4. Built-in voice conferencing
5. Integrations with Dropbox, Box.net and Google Drive
6. An iPhone app
7. Dozens of less noticeable, but useful improvements to existing features
Bear with us - the app is not at full strenght just yet!
And again - thanks for your feedback and support.
The yaM team